Looking for an easier solution for your document conversion needs? Download our free PDF4U printer. Once installed you’ll be able to access our online conversion service by printing your document using the PDF4U printer. You no longer need to browse to our site and you're able to convert ANY printable document to PDF. It couldn’t be an easier process.
Note that just as with using the conversion service directly from the site, if you are converting large documents or need to specify document option settings, you will need to purchase a membership.
Latest Version: 18.104.22.168
Posted Date : 2/27/2008
Always remove previous version before installing latest version.
PDF4U Printer for Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista English - 1.08MB
Pentium-compatible Personal Computer Windows 2000, Windows XP PDF-compatible reader to view files
This download does not support Windows 95, 98, Me, or the Macintosh.
Administrator Rights Required For Printer Installation
How It Works
- Install PDF4U Printer software on your computer. It will load as a new printer called pdf4u.
- Open any Windows application on your computer.
- Select Print from the File menu and select the pdf4u printer.
- Print your document to be converted to pdf.
- When the pdf4u Document Submission Software dialog appears, enter the email address that will receive your new PDF document.